Friday, June 6, 2008

Need Some Advice?

I'm Mama Carrie. I know its kind of nerdy but I wanted to have a place to offer support and possible advice to young adults who don't know where to turn.



Have you ever been in a situation where you just needed to hear a kind voice? Maybe you needed a nudge in to right direction. I've raised two children and I lead a young women's support group and bible study.



I'll listen. I'll pray. I'll offer what words that I can. This is my thing. I feel called to help. It is my hope that you will find some hope~no judgments. I will offer my honest opinion based on what I've experienced in my life and in my faith in Jesus.



Lately I've seen so much hurt among young adults. They are kind of in limbo at times and don't know where to turn. This may or may not be you but if it is then I'm here to listen.



I pray that God will reveal Himself to you. You may not even realize that there is a loving God. Your experience with religion may have hurt you. I'm here to help you see that religion isn't what its all about, its relationship.



Let me know what you think. I'm here. Let's talk.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for offering a place for young women to get some truthful advice. I know from experience what good and Godly advice you can offer and I pray that God will direct hurting women to this blog.

    You have such a huge heart for young women and I will continue to pray for God to bless your heart and your efforts.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog "Underneath the Threads." God Bless! :)